This is the web site of
Norman Camera Company Inc.
(d.b.a. Norman Camera & Video).
Our postal address is
3602 S. Westnedge Ave.
Kalamazoo, MI, 49008-2969
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
or you can reach us by telephone at (269) 343-0460
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, and is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. The information is also used to contact consumers for marketing puproses only when the user requests to be added to our mailing list.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Unanticipated Use and Policy Changes
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. We will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by sending us e-mail at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to the transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them and a description of information that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can only request this information by using protected, registration based features of our web site, or by writing to us at the above address.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information and financial information.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of information you submit to us when you use our secure online forms.
If you send us an email, you should know that email is not necessarily secure against interception. So, if your communication includes sensitive information like your bank account, charge card, or social security number, and you prefer not, or are unable, to use one of our secure online forms, contact us by postal mail or telephone rather than email.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at firstname.lastname@example.org, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.
Terms & ConditionsNorman Camera makes the following assurances and conditions for all photos shared with us by third parties:
- All submissions are considered intellectual property of their respective submitters, including all rights to usage and display.
- A submission can be altered or removed at any time by the original submitter at their request
- All submissions are intended for public viewing, demonstration, and illustrative purposes only.
- No submission will be used by Norman Camera for any commercial end (including but not limited to advertisements, promotions, and fliers) without first obtaining written permission from the submitter.
- All submissions will be properly accredited to the submitter, and will state their copyright upon request.
- Regarding post-processing and image manipulation: Norman Camera will accept any shot prepared in any style the photographer sees fit, so long as they provide a blurb about the process used or the rationality behind using it. We feel there are many valid styles of photography and wish to encourage a variety.
Call Norman Camera & Video Toll Free at 800-900-6676